Saturday, August 15, 2009

suck!

Entirely Blue by BidWiya.



Dear GOD...
In myself I feel a struggle
In my eyes, in my heart
In my body, here inside
Sadness in-between my ribs is set
Light from outside is not let
Words from my lips I cannot express
Everything becoming less and less
I hear people around me
But I don’t have a clue
I hear far-echoes from a distance
Help me god to force this through
This pain I want to let go
I only hear my heart throbbing
Rapidly beating
My only voice as I cry I hear
Tears like rain, hurryingly down
As if cooling my ache from outside
My face tucked in, my hands folded tight
What is happening to me?
Am I alright?
I carry on – I deserve to cry
I deserve to let it out
This struggle, this pain
I deserve to express
Let me go on…


~let me 0ut~
~n0rsyazwani yazid~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ let's talk about it! ♥