
Would you be strong enough to pull me through
when my world falls around me
and the darkness surrounds me
when i cant see an ending or an excuse to be happy?

To tell you honestly
im not happy on what's happening between us
but then i guess i should do this
for im so tired of understanding things
I am so tired of trying to figure out this life
I am standing on the edge of this never ending hole
Save me Please
Just hear my screams
I stand in a crowd of detached, unconcerned, disinterested, and free minds.
HELP!!! HELP ME!!!! RELIEVE ME, ALLIVIATE THIS PAIN!!!!! SOMEONE STOP THIS ACHING!!!
But no one sees me nor hears me. They walk their paths unhindered by my screams of sorrow and desperation. I slowly lower my voice and drop to my knees with my head in my hands.
But no one sees me nor hears me. They walk their paths unhindered by my screams of sorrow and desperation. I slowly lower my voice and drop to my knees with my head in my hands.
All my life i thought nothing could go wrong
now that im older that thought is all gone
i know that im not perfect
and i know that i am always wrong..
I'm really not ok,
I've totally fallen apart,
I'm losing myself again,
Along with my broken heart.
Im sorry for all i said
Im sorry for all i did
The fightes brought us closer
But im still missing a huge part of my life
Again I am left to wonder:
Who am I to all of you?
Do you care what happens at all?
Have you seen what I try to do?
Lying on my bed,
late at night.
Eyes tired..
=(
p/s: 4 diva...i miss all 0f u...i need u right n0w..
~FARAH~SEHA~NAZ~
~FARAH~SEHA~NAZ~
Pain. Clutching my heart
Pain. Ripping it out
~wani yazid~
Pain. Ripping it out
~wani yazid~

No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ let's talk about it! ♥