Assalammualaikum..
Alhamdulillah...
2013 dah..
happy new year~!
tahu lambat....tp still nak wish!
:)
ni nak share sikit2 la...
2012...
moment paling best : I have my own car! Increment & Promotion and the best moment is I'm Engaged!
moment paling tak best : got stab back office mate.. Ex datang balik... (this is the worst moment)
tapi rasenye 2012 tak la terlalu tough bg aku..
boleh lah...
byk yg best dari yang tak best!
:)
so..
hope 2013 ni lagi2 best!
and the big day will coming soon in sha allah!
hehehehehe...
so...
dikesempatan ini...
i wanna make a simple wish here....
Dear All,
There have been many times in 2012....
When I may disturbed u...
troubled u...
irritated u...
bugged u...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
today, I just want to tell u
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I plan to continue it in 2013!!!!
:)
Have a promising and fulfilling New Year Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ let's talk about it! ♥