"Quiet everyone."
Who are you to say?
"Shut up!"
No, you.
"Shhh!"
Don't hiss at me.
"Now, as I was saying, you are t0o clever to speak but..."
Now, refresh my memory
Who was the one who said, "Shut up"?
I just want to scream in your face right now...
GIVE BACK MY RIGHT!!!!!!
You talk the talk
As if you know everything
But show me
Tell me
What is it you know
About ignorance?
Because when I look at you
I think I'm looking ignorance in the face
Talk, talk, talk
Talking about what?
You tell me
But all I hear is
"Something useless.
Meaningless.
Just for the heck."
I groan and look at the
Deceivingly clear sky
And pray for depth
Stop acting so swallow. Wait, that is an act,
you have no right to call me that name stupid!
you are actually that son of b***h!!!!!!!!!!
xtaw malu puye budak!!!!!!!
fuiyo..garang!~haha
ReplyDeletehaha...
ReplyDeleteterlalu marah....
pada yg tiada adab....