Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Everything's gonna be fine???



I am a disappointment
To the rest of the human race
Lately, I've noticed that nobody
Can look me in the face
To say that "hey, everything'll be okay
And girl, you're gonna be fine."
I guess that it's because they know
I've really screwed up this time.
And hey, look what you did today.
You're really out of line.
I guess I ought to know by now
Not to try to fix my mind.
It's been so long since I've seen you,
So long since you've said "I love you."

And nothing's wrong with the fact that

You've been disappointed.

miss the days when you used to say

"Hey, everything'll be okay,Girl, you're gonna be fine."

I am a disappointment
To the rest of the human race.
Lately I've noticed that nobody
Can look me in the face
And say that "Hey, everything'll be okay,
And girl you're gonna be fine."
I guess that it's because they know
I've really screwed up this time.
And hey, look what you did today.
You're really out of line.
By this time we all should know
Not to try to fix my mind.
Hey, everything'll be okay.
Everything's gonna be fine.



FULL ST0P!!!

BUBYE!!!!



~stay away 4 a while plz~

~wani yazid~




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ let's talk about it! ♥